Daimler Chrysler (as it was known then) created the “California Initiative” to protect the lucrative west coast Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep business. I was asked to build a creative department as well as a creative services department to integrate into the existing account service field operation.
- Built and led creative department
- Built and led creative service department and processes, including broadcast
- Directed over a dozen commercials
- Led the award winning House of Blues promotion for Chrysler
- Worked on the launch of the Chrysler Crossfire
- Worked on the launch of the Dodge Caliber
- Instituted the successful practice of adding 100 showing outdoor media buys to all model launches