This assignment was to help AMCI add branded content to their offerings of automotive testing, training and experiential exhibits. As I was able to demonstrate, by simply adding cameras and postproduction to practically everything they do, they can yield branded content. AMCI had experimented in video previously and was able to generate a few thousand hits on line. By creating new relationships with top vendors and creative talent, the new AMCI work attracted the social teams and web masters from their client roster. This elevated AMCI video views from thousands to hundreds of thousands of views.
- Identified content opportunities in all divisions
- Enlisted the services of top vendors such as Bandito Brothers, Company 3, Hybrid Edit and the Ultimate Arm image capture vehicles
- Employed scriptwriters with creative as well as technical skills
- Repurposed existing event assets into production set pieces
- Introduced multiple clients to video opportunities outside of broadcast TV
- Served as director on 3 productions